Psychologically Minded provides assistance for:
* Anxiety disorders - generalised and social anxiety, phobias, panic attacks, trauma and PTSD.
* Depression, post-natal depression and bipolar disorder.
* Health related problems - chronic illness management, pain management, physical and psychological injury and rehabilitation, and sleep disorders.
* Life transition and adjustment difficulties - grief and loss, marriage, separation and divorce, pregnancy, becoming a parent and stepfamilies.
* Personal issues - adoption, anger management, self esteem, assertiveness, goal setting, and problem solving.
* Relationship issues - fertility, pregnancy, conflict, parenting, breakdown, and enhancement.
* Work related issues - work stress and burnout, conflict resolution, bullying, human resource management, performance management, coaching, training and workshops, return to work after injury, career transitions, and transition to retirement.